How is the Career Development Facilitator Training Structured?
Career Development Facilitator Training is available in two modes of delivery. Human Solutions offers the course as a hybrid eLearning training, giving you added flexibility and time to complete activities and assignments, but still allowing for interaction and a face-to-face meeting with your classmates.
To address the time and travel needs of our students, we are now offering Career Development Facilitator eLearning training 100% virtual! We will still offer our in-person training as an option, but are working hard to create a virtual experience where learners will experience the richness of an in-person training from the comfort of their home or office.
Our next Career Development Facilitator eLearning courses will start in September 2016!
What Does the Course Include?
- 120-hours of in-depth training, which includes “real world” examples and application
- Access to our online learning management system
- NCDA Career Development Facilitator textbook (valued at $100.00)
- Four (4) additional career development books (valued at $55.00)
- Weekly assignments that build in peer interaction
- In-person & webinar training sessions *
- Ongoing instructor support throughout the class
- Certificate of Completion (Career Development Facilitator CoC Sample)
In addition, we take a “no fluff,” customized approach to training, including course assignments. Students select topics that are of interested to the work they do, which allows for practical application of what is learned. Since everyone has different needs and interests, we don’t adhere to a don’t take a “one size fits all” approach.
Ready to enroll? You can enroll online today.
Spring 2017 – Orange County, CA: February 24, 2017 thru June 15, 2017
Summer 2017 – Orange County, CA: June 2, 2017 thru September 14, 2017
Fall 2017 – Orange County, CA: October 6, 2017 thru January 25, 2018
Option 1: Pay in full: $1,250 (Early Bird Rate $1,150)
Option 2: Payment Plan: 3-pay @ $433.33 (One payment each month for three months)
One-week prior to the course, you’ll receive your login information via email for our online learning portal. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com or call 714-826-7886 Voice or 711 TTY/TRS! We look forward to being of service!
* Students are responsible for housing, meals, and other incidental costs during any in-person face-to-face visits.